Sunday, March 15, 2009

Girls' Day

Yesterday was awesome! It was filled with old friends visiting, chatting, laughing, and oh so much more. Some happy news and sad news was shared, but it was so nice to reconnect with those people that you don't get to see too often. It somewhat reminded me of years back when we would be together, one, if not both nights on the weekend going out. In a way I was wishing that we could all go out and go crazy like we used to and then I quickly reminded myself of what a PITA bars are when they are filled with drunk 20-something idiots. Now I am glad that I am one of those boring homebodies that goes out to dinner at like 6 or 7 and then goes home to watch a movie followed quickly by bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for girls day! I had so much fun with you guys... wish we could do that more often. shoot.