Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gosh darn it...I just realized I missed yesterday

So this blogging everyday thing is not going as wel as I would have liked. I have missed I think five or six days now. I missed yesterday's post because, well, I thought I had already done one. But luckily since I can count on one hand the number of people that read this blog I feel OK about it, because I know they won't hold it against me.

I was much more productive today than I have been the past couple days. Man I feel good when I get something done. Now, I just have to finish the couple things that I started and I will feel so much better. I will be able to go to my parents for Thanksgiving feeling that the house is clean and organized enough that I could have guests over. But I have been having guests over since it became disorganized so I must not feel too bad about the state that the house is in.

Can I just say that I can't believe how many things I can do with a baby in tow. I have become very good at typing with a baby laying on my shoulder. In fact right now, Izzy is laying on my chest sleeping as I type this blog. Often I have to type one handed and I am becoming faster and faster at that each time that I do it. I can fold laundry while holding the baby too. The clothes don't look as nice and I end up refolding them later. Of course making a bottle one handed is an absolute necessity. Can I just say, I love being a mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh that's interesting that you can type while holding baby! One handed too? Who would've thunk it, not me!