Monday, November 17, 2008

Yes...I will be one of those parents

When you become a parent, you have your camera ready at a moments notice to take all sorts of pictures. Sometimes you dress your child in what I am sure will be embarrassing pictures when they bring their first date home. But, I don't care, I love taking pictures of her because she is so darn cute. Here are a couple pictures that have been taken in the last week for one reason or another.(Captions courtesy of Miss Izzy)



I can now hold my own bottle











I can hold my head up. My daddy looks a little worried, but I know what I am doing.






My furry sister loves me A LOT. She always makes sure that I am doing well. I can't wait to pull her ears when I grow up.







This is my new snow suit. It is WAY too big for me now but my mommy couldn't resist but put me in it for a photo opt. Remind me to have her burn this picture when I am a teenager.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute Megan! I don't see anything too embarassing yet... be sure to catch her picking her nose at some point. That'll be a good blackmail choice. ;)